Templeton Park Pool
Templeton Park Pool will be re-opening on Saturday, March 13!
The Templeton Fitness Centre will re-open Monday, March 15 for 1-hour sessions, max 2 patrons/session.
Expanded Spring Break Schedule March 13-March 28 – extra afternoon and weekend Public Swims
Book online here by choosing “*Templeton Park Pool” in the “Location” box: https://ca.apm.activecommunities.com/vancouver/Activity_Search
- Spots may be booked up to three days in advance. 20% of spots available will be reserved for drop-in participants.
- You may book a 45-minute length swim session, a 90-minute public/leisure swim session, or 90-minute Aquafit session (60 minute class).
- You may also book a 45-minute “Bubble Swim” for up to 8 people. This gives you exclusive access to the Universal Changeroom and the Teach Pool for $20.77 plus tax. Sanitized between groups. Main pool and hot tub are not included in the Bubble Swim.
- There will be limited hot tub space; the sauna is not available at this time.
- No swim lessons will be available at this time.
- Flexipass payment is not available at this time.
- Extensive cleaning will occur between each booked swim session.
More information on visiting Vancouver pools: https://vancouver.ca/home-property-development/going-to-indoor-swimming-pools-during-covid-19.aspx
Templeton Park Pool is located in East Vancouver’s Templeton Park, near Templeton Secondary School (