About – Fitness Centre
- The Fitness Centre is open for pre-bookable sessions of 1 hour in duration.
- We have a capacity of 12 pre-registered patrons.
- Registration begins on Fridays for the following week and can be made online or in person. No telephone registration will be accepted.
- Online registration can be done through https://ca.apm.activecommunities.com/vancouver/Activity_Search; search Hastings Fitness Centre
- To request a refund, contact the centre 48 hours before your session, during front office hours of Mon-Fri 9AM-4PM.
- Entry will be via scannable pass only, 10-visit or monthly/yearly.
Bookable time slots
|Mon-Fri||Thu & Fri||Sat|
|8:15-9:15 AM||3:00-4:00 PM||9:15-10:15 AM|
|9:30-10:30 AM||4:15-5:15 PM||10:30-11:30 AM|
|10:45-11:45 AM||5:30-6:30 PM||11:45 AM-12:45 PM|
Arrival & Check-in
- Customers must stay home if they are sick; by entering our facilities, customers are declaring they are in good health.
- Follow signage and physical distancing markers while in the building.
- Customers should arrive no more than 10 minutes before their session.
- If customers arrive 10 minutes after their reserved session they are considered a no-show and will be charged.
- Arrive fully dressed for your workout and bring your own water bottle – water filling station is available for water bottle filling ONLY
- Changing rooms, showers, and lockers are closed at this time. You will have access to the washrooms.
- Fitness schedule is subject to change.
The Hastings Community Centre’s Fitness Centre is Association-operated and includes a large selection of LifeFitness and Hammer Strength Pin-Select, cable and plate-load machines. Our Fitness Centre also offers a large selection of free-weights, physio balls and medicine balls. Other equipment includes body bars, bosu balls & balance boards. In our Cardio Room, we have a rowing machine, elliptical trainers, upright and recumbent computerized bikes, treadmills, a power step mill and a Keiser spin bike.
Fitness Centre Etiquette
- Respectful behaviour, following Making All Recreation Safe (M.A.R.S.) guidelines
- Follow posted signage
- Chalk use not permitted
Fitness Attendants on Duty
Monday – Wednesday 8:15 AM – 11:45 AM
Thursday – Friday 8:15 AM – 11:45 AM & 3:00 PM – 6:30 PM
Saturday 9:15 AM – 2:00 PM
|FITNESS CENTRE OR AEROBIC FEES|
Youth 13-18, Adults 60+, LAC
|Prices listed include GST.|
Passes are non-transferable and were suspended as of March 16, 2020. Time left on your pass will be adjusted accordingly when you un-suspend or request a refund. Patrons may receive one extension per year from 2 weeks up to 3 months due to illness, injury or travel. 10 visit passes do not expire.
Youth (13-18 years), Older Adults (60+) years, and Leisure Access Card holders receive a 50% discount on passes. Students currently attending school fulltime receive a 40% discount on passes. Students must present proof that they are currently attending a minimum of 3 courses at local post-secondary institutions that are listed below with the Hastings Community Centre.
|Art Institute of Vancouver||Emily Carr University of Art & Design||University of British Columbia|
|BCIT||Kwantlen Polytechnic University||University of the Fraser Valley|
|Capilano University||Langara College||Vancouver Community College|
|Douglas College||Simon Fraser University||Vancouver Film School|