Licensed Child Care
Registration for 2021/2022:
Step One: Timesaver Card Pick-Up
Saturday February 27th 9:00 am – 12:00 pm in the Preschool (Enter off E. Pender Street)
WHAT IS A TIME SAVER CARD?
Time Saver cards replace the old process of a very lengthy early morning line up. If you do not pick up a Time Saver card, you will need to wait until all other cardholders have registered on Registration Day.
- Cards are given out in time order on a first come first serve basis
- You cannot reserve a specific time.
- 2 cards will be given out for every 20 minute block of time on registration day
- Times start at 9 am then every 20 minutes thereafter until 2 pm
- Please observe COVID-19 guidelines: wear a mask, line up 2 metres apart, do not congregate with others after you receive your number
- You will be let into the preschool 1 person at a time
Step Two: Registration Day
Thursday March 4th 9:00 am – 2:00 pm in the Games Room (Enter off Lillooet Street, to the right of the Hastings Community Centre main entrance)
WHAT DO I BRING TO REGISTRATION DAY?
- Time Saver Card
- Initial Payment
- $50 registration fee
- June 2022 monthly payment
- Completed Credit Card authorization form or post dated cheques for the 1st of each month from September 2021 to May 2022
- To help speed up the registration process please complete the all forms and bring them with you on registration day
- Please observe COVID-19 guidelines: wear a mask, line up 2 metres apart outside of the Games Room door (to the right of the main entrance of the Community Centre)
- You will be let into the room when it is your designated time (2 people at a time)
WHAT IF I SHOW UP LATE FOR MY TIME SLOT?
There will be a 15 minute grace period. After this grace period, you will need to wait until all other cardholders have been registered.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT THE PRESCHOOL AT:
(604) 718-6234 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our program is a high quality, inclusive, community based preschool for children aged 3 – 5 years. Experienced Early Childhood Educators create learning opportunities in an environment which celebrates music, art, social development, physical activity and play. Children will have opportunities to explore nature and learn respect for the environment. The caring teachers provide support and resources for all children and their families.
Watch our virtual tour here.
Meet the Staff
Angela Pardek, Preschool Supervisor
Angela Pardek has worked as a Preschool Teacher at Hastings for over 25 years. Currently, she proudly leads the Preschool team as a Supervisor of the program. Angela’s passion is working with the children and families of this community. Angela is also a winner of the 2018 National Inclusive Education Award in the category of Education Leadership.
Preschool Teachers: Adelaida Ancheta, Elena McHugh, Mary Andreola & Simone Harrop
For more information about the Preschool, please contact Angela at 604.718.6234 or email email@example.com
The following prices are for 2020-2021. Prices are subject to change.
|Ages||# of days||Days of the week||Program Time||Monthly Fee||Program Focus|
|3/4 yrs||2 days||Tu/Th||9:00 AM-11:15 AM||$140||Great for first steps into Preschool|
|3/4 yrs||3 days||M/W/F||9:00 AM-11:15 AM||$190||Learn to socialize with peers|
|3/4 yrs||5 days||M-F||9:00 AM-11:15 AM||$280||Great for Kindergarten preparation|
|3/4 yrs||3 days||Tu/W/Th||9:00 AM-12:00 PM||$228||Activity based program|
|3/4 yrs||4 days||Tu-F||12:45 PM-3:00 PM||$228||Focus on creative arts|
The Affordable Child Care Benefit
The Affordable Child Care Benefit provides families with funding to help with the cost of child care. Eligibility is dependent on factors such as family size, type of care and household income. Please click here for further information or to access the on-line estimator that will help you determine how much funding you may be eligible for.
Childcare Emergency Consent